Friday, March 6, 2009

Traveling Today

Well, all the things I have tried with the masks seem a bit complicated. I am trying to refine it a bit. Of course when I get around to postine an explanation we could lose something in the translation also. lol. I promise some results soon and maybe a giftie if I have to go the route it looks to be going. Oh, well.

On to the travel. We are beginning our month-long trip and since I don't share many personal details here, suffice it to say we will be very busy. Looking forward to taking Me time to get this mask business ironed out and posted. Still welcoming any input I can get.

I am not dropping entirely off the earth, just peeking over the edge a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Geezee
    Safe travelling, im sure you going to collect so much inspiration along your way (said with much jealousy)!! Looking forward to hearing some tales of your trip.
    take care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your participation in this blog.