Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Link

Ok this is not working the way I need it to. If you have SBC+ and the png file is working for you let me know please. I cannot get it to work in PSE with the open space. I guess it could be my inexperience with 4shared. Learning what I don't know in spades. LOL


download expired

I have been given permission to share the brag book page with you. I am still learning to post links so here goes the real one.
This the first time I have ever shared a file. Let me know if it works.
Make sure to thank Gaye if you like the stuff I used.

4 comments:

  1. oooooh Alaska!! How wonderful!! Must be rather cold out there.... CONGRATULATIONS on your 15th wedding anniversary, wishing you many more!
    Thanks for the brag page you sent me, I think its stunning.
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. In order to save it without the white space, you need to save it a little differently. So instead of saving the page (ie with 'save page as') here is what you do:

    - Flatten all the elements into on element (everything except the white background).

    -Once you have it as one element, right click and choose 'save selection as'. This will save it as a PNG with the 'holes' preserved. So when you open it in any program there will be a hole there instead of whitespace.

    Hope that helps:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY so very much for this BEAUTIFUL page!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this one and the new one, too! Just left Gaye's blog and saw it. It's great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your participation in this blog.