Thursday, March 26, 2009

Alpha question


from Samantha:


So I have another question with a simple answer I hope. I have read the
CM tutorials, but it does not seem to explain how to add alpha sets except to
say 'see commercial vendor.' Does this mean that I can only use purchased CM
alpha sets for this tool?







I have found no way of installing alphas for use in this way. I install them as embellishments when they are individual. Or as papers if there is a page of them. Do I need to do screen shots for using sheets of alphas? It is easy.

If anyone has a better answer I will be glad to post.



g

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting & responding.

    That's pretty much what I figured. And I also have been adding them as embellishments, but I find lining them up kind of tedious...but now I can use your grid from the mask tut (which I'm still working on) to line them up and space them!

    Samantha

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina,
    Thank you for all your hard work, there's an award waiting for you at my blog
    http://gslcreations.blogspot.com/2009/03/blush-blush.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your participation in this blog.