Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back to the drawing board

I will now be playing with my masks and pictures for a bit. Looking for a foolproof method in order to make it easiest to predict the end result. All input will be accepted gratefully. I haven't had much problem so I will check into what can make them work with more predictability. I am embarking on a month-long trip this weekend so I may be slow. I do love a challenge though. So I know what I will be doing when I can't sleep at 3am :)

Looking forward to it. I must thrive on puzzles.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for responding. I'm wondering if it's something to do with my own settings or if it's the different masks. Digitreats png's work perfectly for me & then I try to use some from Urban Fairy or Kubivet and they are all off to the same side. But I really have no understanding of this technical stuff.

    A month long trip sounds fabulous! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Geezee
    Thanks so much for your warm welcome! I hope you have a wonderful trip, relax enjoy and try get some sleep:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not managed a trick to prefect masking, either. I often have to edit my photos first. So looking forward to reading what you may figure out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your participation in this blog.