Friday, February 20, 2009

Participation

I am thrilled with the response this little blog is getting. I thank all of you for your input. Here are a couple that I think would be of interest in case someone isn't checking out our comments. I am learning blogger at the same time. Trying to figure out how to make a link say what I want it to say not the gobbledy gook and also link to the spot I want them to go. Case in point the previous post link did not work the way I wanted but I edited it 3 times so I need to give it and anyone who got it 3 times, a break.
Oh, on that note, I found a way to put your name of choice with out being logged into Blogger. When leaving a comment, choosing Name/url give you the oppurtunity to type in geezee in my case. Before I had a blog to paste into the url spot, I just left it blank. I have used this method in order to let my favorite designers have a way of knowing that I wasn't completely anonymous. Made me comfortable with the level of info I was leaving behind.


Just in case you hadn't figured it out yet, I type the way I talk. If anything needs to be clarified, feel free to let me know. :)


Kris said...
I haven't used snapfish, but I did just get a book from Winkflash and the quality is identical (to my eye) to my CM book. What I had to do was go to the winkflash site and find out the size of their "full page" template. It's a little off from 12x12. Then I created a new project in Storybook with pages that size. Then, I tested a few pages to see how much room to leave around the edges of the pages. I think I made sure that all of my pics and elements were at least 1/4" from the edges. It took quite a while to upload my 50 page album - winkflash only wants a few pages at a time at that large size. But, it was worth it when they had their "flat price" book sale!



Jewel said...
Hiya! I am happy to contribute to this as well as I work with SBC exclusively:)I have printed my jpegs on my home printer - but I always save as 'best' for printing. For posting to forums etc, I save as 'screen'.Also you can save multiple pages by choosing '1 selected page' then clicking 'view selected' and adding the pages you'd like. This is good if you want more than one page but not all of them.I want to try printing some 12x12 at places other than CM, so when I do I'll keep ya posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your participation in this blog.