Thursday, February 19, 2009

Comments

Thank you everyone for your comments. I am finding that everyone has a little bit of knowledge to add to this. So glad you are willing to share. So be sure to read the posted comments for other tidbits. I will try to include some here in the posts also.

from Leslie B.

I always print my pages at Costco. I Save like you said, keep highest quality and then upload them from home to CostCo's site and pick them up whenever I make it to the store. I realize some people don't have that option. I'm curious if anyone uses snapfish for printing their books instead of creative memories to save money. I've never printed a book because I don't want to wait a whole year to print my stuff! I do books by the year.

I have only printed my books at Creative Memories so I won't be able to help with this. Maybe a reader will.

Oh, Leslie, I am glad you found me. I hope the original post answered your question from Digitreats. I tried emailing you and it came back.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't used snapfish, but I did just get a book from Winkflash and the quality is identical (to my eye) to my CM book. What I had to do was go to the winkflash site and find out the size of their "full page" template. It's a little off from 12x12. Then I created a new project in Storybook with pages that size. Then, I tested a few pages to see how much room to leave around the edges of the pages. I think I made sure that all of my pics and elements were at least 1/4" from the edges. It took quite a while to upload my 50 page album - winkflash only wants a few pages at a time at that large size. But, it was worth it when they had their "flat price" book sale!
    I'm so excited you started this blog - I'll be following, and happy to share what I've figured out, if I can!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your participation in this blog.