Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How Goes?

Dearest followers,

I am asking for responses. How do these posts rate in your opinion? Am I filling a need still? I will maintain this place as long as I can find use for myself. The questions are fun to work on and I enjoy providing a helpful service. I thank you for the responses I have had so far. As far as text on a path, I am finding no way to make it happen with this program. I may just need to be satisfied with Word Art from my favorite designers and learn to make them in Elements. I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer.

g

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading every post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I come here regularly to see what I can learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ordered my SBC+ and haven't even started using it yet. I've been searching for tips and tutorials so I can hit the ground running. I'll definitely be checking back here! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your participation in this blog.