Monday, July 27, 2009

Using Brag Book page in SBC+

I have covered using a QP in SBC+ in this post. Remember to use any premade page as a layer above the background so that you can place your picture behind it.

Creating a new project using the 4X6 size under local printer (I use landscape a lot) and your ready to make a page with your own beautiful pics and any brag pages you find else where.

{I am finding that Brag Pages seem to be the size I feel more comfortable with creatively. I may be stretching myself to use white space on larger layouts. I guess I just feel like I have to fill up all that emptiness with something? That may speak to all my other emotional issues. Too Much Info, I guess.}

Thanks Christy for reminding me. I knew I needed coffee.
g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your participation in this blog.