Monday, July 27, 2009

Brag pages Day 2

These came from the lovely Tooffairy Collab kit from Kim b and GSCreations.






This is another set of pages that are almost identical. I like both for different reasons, so I thought I would share both. I find myself critical of anything I do so I figure that there will be enough people who can use one or both and some will like one better than the other. So here goes. Something for everyone. Or not.


Loving all the comments. I can't believe Digifree found me again. That is some super-sleuthing software since I don't regularly post freebies. Maybe others who use SBC+ will be more apt to find our little bunch here on the web since appearing on Digifree. Oh well, this is fun anyway.



g

4 comments:

  1. I love these--thank you! I saw previews of the other ones and they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY so very much for BOTH of these LOVELY BBPages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great bb page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your participation in this blog.