Thursday, July 16, 2009

Off Topic a smidge

I have been using and loving my SBC+ and MM programs for a few years now. Since they first came out, in fact.

First, a little bit of history on my journey into digital scrapbooking. I purchased a VERY expensive version of Photoshop Years ago. This program intimidated and frightened me. This led to frustration due to the fact that I wanted to be a good steward of my money. Since then, I have encountered a Photoshop instructer that has managed to get past this block I have about learning the software. If you understand this feeling, please comment below. I wanted to share with you my experience in case any of you would like to experiment with other programs.

Here is where you will find Jessica Sprague. I am taking one of her free classes currently, this is the second class of hers that I have taken. If any of my mumblings make sense to you, then maybe you think the way I do. She has a way of getting through to me. I wish you luck if you choose to go this route.

Loving learning new things,
g

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are enjoying your class. I am considering a free version of PSE to take some beginner classes after the kidlets go back to school. I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have photoshop CS3 extended and I am really quicte stunned at how un-intutitve it is. I seriously prefer my SBC+ (and I dont just say that because I am a consultant). Its just so much easier to learn and use!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your participation in this blog.