Friday, April 10, 2009

CM link

I got a lovely comment today. In all the excitement I have had with my new blog, I neglected to post links to Creative Memories resources and now one has been included in this comment. Thank you Kris. I knew I was getting help from all corners. Any other helpful links shared with me will be included in future posts. Travelling again tomorrow. I thought a month sounded like a long time until I got here and now it is over. :(


Hello! Have you seen this on CM's site?

http://projectcenter.creativememories.com/digital/digital-scrapbooking-project-ideas/

I just discovered it and they give you page ideas but then walk you through the steps! Plus CM now has embellishment freebies - torn edge to put on any paper, yeah!Thanks for all your great tuts!

Kris



Looking forward to any more questions that I can explore answering. Have a good weekend folks.
g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your participation in this blog.